AW: [Qgis-psc] Rolling out 1.0 - a proposal

Hugentobler Marco marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Mon Jun 16 02:50:40 PDT 2008

Hi Tim,

+1

This is a very good suggestion!
However, even if living costs may be very low in South Africa, you should take more than 1000$ a month. One thing that I cannot understand is that sometimes people think that open source programmers should earn much less than programmers of commercial software. I cannot see any reason for this, from what I have seen, open source programmers are often better qualified. So I'd suggest you take 3000$ a month and work as long as finances permit (even then, you are much underpayed!).

Regards,
Marco