[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Qgis-psc] [Fwd: Re: [Qgis-developer] oracle raster plugin]]]

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Apr 15 02:38:19 PDT 2009

Hi

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 8:43 AM, Marco Hugentobler
<marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I had a quick look at the patch this morning.
> The patch seems ok to me and if there are no further objections, I'm going to
> apply it to trunk.
> However, in the longer term it would probably be good to have a unified loading
> dialog for rasters where file based and database GDAL datasources can be
> selected (similar to the vector ogr loading dialog). Tim, what is your opinion
> about this?

Yes this is absolutely where we should head towards. Also to allow
rasters with multiple subsets like hdf4:eos and hdf5:eos. I see there
is already a plugin for hdf4:eos in the repo.

+1 for you to commit this for the 'Pan' release.

Please note I will probably be out of contact for the next two days or so.

> Regards,
> Marco
>
> Am Dienstag 14 April 2009 19:05:04 schrieb Paolo Cavallini:
>> Hi all.
>> I'm forwarding the patch, but I also suggested Ivan to send it to the
>> -dev ML.
>> All the best.

 * QGIS programming services
 * FOSS Consulting Services