[Qgis-psc] Re: [Qgis-community-team] GIS Tutorial with QGIS

Otto Dassau otto.dassau at gmx.de
Tue Jun 23 05:43:36 PDT 2009

Hi Tim,

I created a test version with the first topic for you, so you can have a look,
if it looks ok. I think it follows pretty much the look and feel of the OO
worksheets. I tried to keep the styles as simple as possible, so we later won't
get into too big trouble when we create a html version.

http://www.gbd-consult.de/dassau/muell/test_gis_introduction.pdf

Still on the list for all QGIS latex documents is the proper conversion to html.
I would propose, once we have migrated the gis_introduction to latex we find a
solution for that.

If you are all ok with it, I will go on with the migration step by step...

Regards,
 Otto