[Qgis-psc] QGIS Polska

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Tue Dec 14 21:03:04 PST 2010

Hi Milena, Borys, Robert

Thank you for your great activities in the QGIS project and in promoting QGIS
in Poland.

> We started organizing QGIS courses and our question is as follows:
> Can we sign attendance certificates as "QGIS Polska", confirming them with
> our names?

I think there is no problem with the certificates.

Afaik, the name QGIS is not trademarked (Gary, correct me if I'm wrong), so
probably even a company which is not related to the project could do the same.

Regards,
Marco