[Qgis-psc] commit to Maxim Dubinin

Maxim Dubinin sim at gis-lab.info
Wed Jan 27 20:43:39 PST 2010

Hi all,

Tough call. Though we'd definitely make use of right to commit to
trunk, I guess we have kinda special situation here, as I'm not a
developer myself. I don't think group permission is ok, as it
potentially may generate an authorship mess.

However, there are two people from our group for whom I would ask permission to commit: Alexander Bruy and Jack R (aka
lynx), you already know Alex (btw his patch for saving postgis
settings is not applied still) and Jack R is lead dev of Georeferencer.

Let me know how do you think we should proceed or if we better keep
developing and sending patches as we did before (fine with us so far).

Thanks!

Maxim