[Qgis-psc] commit to Maxim Dubinin

Marco Hugentobler marco at hugis.net
Thu Jan 28 00:08:53 PST 2010

Hi Maxim

Thanks for the clarification.

In my opinion, svn commit access makes sense if someone plans to do regular
commits and maintaining (you remember our mail exchange from November).
Otherwise it is probably better to send patches.

I asked Manuel if he would be interested to make the georef maintainer, but I
don't have confirmation from him yet. Probably we should wait a few days more.
If Manuel steps back, it would also be ok for me if Alexander or Jack are
maintainer.

Regards,
Marco