[Qgis-psc] GSoC: scoring projects

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 11:20:02 PDT 2011

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 10:26 AM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
> Hi all.
> Apparently we (the PSC) should score suggested projects:
> http://qgis.org/en/sponsorship/donors.html
> How can we proceed? Can we score independently and then sum up the
> scores?
>
> We have:
> - db manager
> - Orfeo integration
> - SAGA interface
> - mobile
> - VisTrails
> - globe

Hi all

(Greetings from Lisbon!)

please keep in mind that it is not possible to rate the suggested
projects just by personal preferences. Projects have to match with
student's skills. It is important to go through the proposals
thoroughly and post private comments with your opinion. Those
interested please sign in as potential mentors for OSGeo and rate the
projects - in order to start the projects we also need mentors willing
to donate their time.

Martin