[Qgis-psc] bugfix donation

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Apr 16 08:29:57 PDT 2011

Hi all.
We just received 740,00 EUR from Ramon Andinach, specifically targeted
towards aspecific bugfixing. Our (me+tim) suggestion is to use these
resources to put a bounty on bugs: every developer who wants self-assign
a bug (to avoid two people working on the same ticket), then fixes it,
and claims the money. We could start with a 50 € bounty (in fact the
only amount that will round up is 37, but it may be too little), to fix
the simple bugs and clean the queue, then moving to higher amounts if
money will allow (other people are expected to join your effort), so to
fix also more complex issues.
Any thoughts? I would like to proceed fast, if we are all happy with
that.
All the best.