[Qgis-psc] grant write permissions for new manual contributors

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Thu Apr 21 00:21:23 PDT 2011

Hi,

some time ago I applied at SAC to be able to grant write permissions for
new manual contributors to the qgis docs repository. Here is the thread:

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/OSGeo-588-request-for-write-permissions-to-add-new-svn-members-td5167347.html

When I try to login to the OSGEO web, it seems that ID odassau no longer
exist and I don't have a pw for it anyway. Message is: "Sorry, odassau is not
recognized as a user name or an email address."

According to the SAC answer, following has to be done for my OSGEO ID dassau.

"
You have commit access because you are a member of the 'qgis' group, which
presumably has repository-wide access. You are not a member of the qgis_docs
group; until that is the case, you can not add others to the qgis_docs
group. Once you are, you will see an "Add" button at the bottom of the group
page via which you can add people through.

Asking an existing member of the qgis_docs group is the way to get into that
group.
"

Can somebody do this for me, so I can add others to the qgis_docs group? And
maybe remove odassau from the group, if it is still there?

Thanks, Otto