[Qgis-psc] Motion: svn write access for Sergey Yakushev

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 02:01:13 PST 2011

I think a move to git would solve a lot of these issues.  Svn write access I
mean.  No need to give people full write access to the whole source code and
people can have there own fully writable fork and ask for pull requests when
needed, and during merges the authors commits are still preserved for
credit.  Plugins could also be maintained in a seperate git repo so they can
be developed/forked/merged separate to the master repo line, you can also
have a repo link so when you clone the main repo it also clones the plugin
repo.

Just my thoughts on the issue, although most on the IRC know that I love the
git workflow now.

- Nathan