Re: [Qgis-psc] Re: write access for me or send issue

cavallini@faunalia.it cavallini at faunalia.it
Sun Oct 2 23:32:26 PDT 2011

No objection for me.

http://faunalia.it/pc

----- Reply message -----
Da: "Marco Hugentobler" <marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch>
A: "Sergey Yakushev" <yakushevs at gmail.com>
Cc: <qgis-psc at lists.osgeo.org>
Oggetto: [Qgis-psc] Re: write access for me or send issue
Data: lun, ott 3, 2011 08:14

Hi Sergey

I think it is no problem to give you commit access for the git master branch,
since you already had write access to the svn. Any objections from the other
psc members?

> Is it Language barrier?

No, it's just that there are a lot of things going on regarding the devel
list, the tracker and the github portal, the pull requests etc. So it is quite
easy a message gets not answered.

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Churerstrasse 22, CH-8808 Pfäffikon SZ, Switzerland