[Qgis-psc] Re: write access for me or send issue

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Mon Oct 3 01:28:08 PDT 2011

Hi

>> Now I haven't write-access for qgis/master branch. It is inconvenient.
>> Nothing more. I have to send in questions hub.qgis.org for fix bug in
>> RoadGraph plugin. For example look at issues #3849 #3954 #3967. My
>> pull-request (https://github.com/qgis/Quantum-GIS/pull/19) 14 day old
>> and not comment. I have to wait, then I added a issue #3849
>>
>> I am responsible for my commits. For example you commit my path (issue
>> #3849), but Junger Fisher fix bug #3866 in this path in measure
>> distance tool. I attached additional path for fix bug in measure angle
>> tool too. I sent a letter to the qgis-developer mailing list (
>> http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/Bug-3866-td6482518.html ) but
>> there are no comments. Then I asked Alexander Bruj apply the patch and
>> he commit it.

I added you to the developer list - you should have commit rights now.
Can you please add a little picture of yourself on your profile?

Please consult with Marco / the developer mailing list if you plan to
start making changes on other parts of the code base (beyond
roadgraph).

 * QGIS programming services
 * FOSS Consulting Services
Skype: timlinux Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net