[Qgis-psc] donations and GRASS plugin

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Thu Sep 15 08:06:46 PDT 2011

Hi Paolo

The problem with the GRASS plugin exists since a long time.
I think it is quite simple: there is not enough interest in the plugin.

From community side, no one volunteers to be maintainer and to invest a lot of
time in it. From user side, no one invests more than 100 euro in it.

That said, I'm not against using the donated money for the plugin. I'm just
wondering if we get very far with it. And if it wouldn't be better spent for
the next dev meeting (the targeted 100 euro excluded).

Regards,
Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Churerstrasse 22, CH-8808 Pfäffikon SZ, Switzerland