[Qgis-psc] Gold sponsor management

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Dec 7 12:50:06 PST 2012

Il 07/12/2012 21:45, Anita Graser ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> Here is my first shot at a new brochure for Lisboa that incorporates
> our gold sponsor's logo:
> http://underdark.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/qgis-1-8-0_2-sided_brochure_en.pdf
>
> It should be folded so that the sponsor logo is on the back cover.
>
> I'd appreciate your feedback before I put it up on the website.

I formally object about italian being placed 8th among languages ;)
I like claen design, but I find this one a bit too plain, I think at least a colurful
map would be good. It might be taken from our case studies, which BTW I think should
be mentioned (QGIS is used for/by... [please mention Mars, I think it is interesting]).

Thanks a lot.
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia
www.faunalia.eu