[Qgis-psc] Gold sponsor management

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Sat Dec 8 00:18:22 PST 2012

Hi,

Am Fri, 07 Dec 2012 21:50:06 +0100
schrieb Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>:

> Il 07/12/2012 21:45, Anita Graser ha scritto:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Here is my first shot at a new brochure for Lisboa that incorporates
> > our gold sponsor's logo:
> > http://underdark.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/qgis-1-8-0_2-sided_brochure_en.pdf
> >
> > It should be folded so that the sponsor logo is on the back cover.
> >
> > I'd appreciate your feedback before I put it up on the website.
>
> I formally object about italian being placed 8th among languages ;)
>
> I like claen design, but I find this one a bit too plain, I think at least
> a colurful map would be good. It might be taken from our case studies,
> which BTW I think should be mentioned (QGIS is used for/by... [please
> mention Mars, I think it is interesting]).

I also like that it is very informative and clean, but as Paolo said one
nice, colourful eye catcher (map) would be nice, too and since we have many
sponsors but only one gold sponsor, we might say something like, QGIS thanks
its sponsors and especially its Gold sponsor .... if that is possible.

Thanks a lot Anita!

Regards
Otto