[Qgis-psc] Releasing 2.0

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Dec 19 07:49:53 PST 2012

Hi all.
I know I'm bothering, perhaps in vain. However, I would like to share my worries: I
think we have a good user base, ready to sponsor missing features, and we have a
system to manage this. What we miss are developers willing to take eventual funding
to complete the missing tasks.
Why am I worried? Because I know more and more people are forced to use qgis-dev,
because they need some more recent feature or bugfix, and if we do not complete the
tasks, we'll be stuck in the middle of the transition for long enough to make our
users unhappy.
Am I wrong? Am I the only one to have these feelings?
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia
www.faunalia.eu