[Qgis-psc] Gold sponsor management

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Fri Dec 21 07:19:10 PST 2012

Hi Tim,

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 9:25 AM, Tim Sutton <tim at linfiniti.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 8:43 AM, Anita Graser <anitagraser at gmx.at> wrote:
>> Thanks, would be great if you can get some quotes from other places too.
> I've asked a few people....

Have you heard from anyone yet? It doesn't bother me too much to have
two quotes from Portugal now. For 2.0 material, we can look for more.

> Probably - but the issue I have is that we dont really have a 'normal
> screenshot of QGIS - the modelbuilder image you have isnt really very
> representative.
> Perhaps two pics - one of QGIS open with a nice looking map and one of an
> attribute table with some rows selected?
> I would also remove the 1.8 Lisboa line and keep it generic.

I've added a shot of the desktop application with rather nice map and
identify window:
http://underdark.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/qgis18_brochure3.pdf

Best wishes,
Anita