[Qgis-psc] Motion: git write access for René-Luc D'Hont

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Wed Mar 21 00:12:25 PDT 2012

Hi PSC

I'd like to propose git write access for René-Luc D'Hont. René recently
added WFS server capabilities to QGIS server and he is available to
maintain and extend the WFS server code. Therefore it will be good if he
has the possibility to push changes related to WFS server directly. The
company he works for (3Liz) participates actively in the QGIS community
and wrote the Lizmap web client. So I assume there is a long-term
interest in QGIS server from that side.

Please cast your vote (obviously +1 for me).

Marco

--
Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Sourcepole -  Linux&  Open Source Solutions