[Qgis-psc] Fwd: proposal for a QGIS documentation web infrastructure development sprint @ 7th QGIS Developer Meeting in Lyon 2012

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Mar 21 07:36:43 PDT 2012

Il 21/03/2012 11:26, Tim Sutton ha scritto:
> Yes that would be fine too, but first lets do a call for sponsorship
> requests and see if we can afford to bring you there based on what
> other applications are received. I think the format of providing a
> simple work plan like you have done is a very workable way to evaluate
> whether we accept or refuse peoples applications (and of course from
> Paolo Cavallini's side, what the budget constraints are).
Hi all.
I agree fully. Please note however that I already made a call for
sponsorship requests, and if I remember correctly I did it for
"developers", not for "commiters".
I think now it's a bit late, we can be more formal for next HF.
Obviously we started everything quite informal, and our success is
driving us to became more formal - a good sign, even if sometimes is a
bit annoying.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini