[Qgis-psc] HF dinners

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Mar 26 00:45:59 PDT 2012

Il 26/03/2012 09:40, Tim Sutton ha scritto:

> I think people won't mind either way as long as its clear before hand
> what is going on. Personally I'd be happy to have one dinner and spend
> the rest of the evenings at the venue with e.g. takeout so I can get
> more hack time in - those dinners eat up a lot of hack time :-P.

Agreed!

> you have the funds lets do one sponsored dinner for everyone attending
> and then indicate the rest are 'pay your own way'.

I think at least core devs should not pay anything: they are donating their time, it
is unfair to ask more.

> Paolo it might also be nice (if we have the budget) to get some small
> tokens for the organisers (I'm thinking something from the QGIS store
> like the yellow QGIS tote bag that I have that is nearly ten years old
> and still going strong).  Or even just some QGIS mugs or t-shirts.
> Only problem is identifying who the specific organisers are.

I forwarded your suggestions to the local organizers; we are a bit tight on budget
now (pending a decision on dinners), so let's decide this before thinking of mugs etc.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia
www.faunalia.eu