[Qgis-psc] Re: [Qgis-user] Re: Donations

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Mar 28 01:36:55 PDT 2012

On 28/03/2012 10:35, Werner Macho wrote:

> Very good Idea - but don't you think that we will never hear of courses
> that are not so friendly? And - I don't want to sound negative - but
> this also opens some doors for miss use.. How would you like to
> "control" the friendly courses?

Very simple: open a wiki page, teachers add their courses there, stating what they
will give back. If they will not give what promised, we will note it there.
So everybody will be able to see how good friends QGIS has.

> Don't get my wrong - The idea is really good - but I made the experience
> that as soon there is a sign for let's say "friendly canned tuna" there
> will be a lot of signs looking similar or the same...

No logo on the course itself, but a link to the wiki page, so we keep a check on
what's going on.

All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia