[Qgis-psc] BfF

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Feb 12 02:31:14 PST 2013

Il 11/02/2013 21:10, Tim Sutton ha scritto:

> I guess my objection is that we discussed and mostly approved going
> ahead with Sextente fixes and this kinda comes out of left field - I
> don't know if it makes sense to me that we spend money on features
> that arent on our roadmap (not that it would not be interesting to
> have this).

Hi Tim,
the idea was rather different: having a marketplace where people can
choose their preferred project.
I do not think there will be heavy competition among projects, as we
have many hundreds, maybe million users.
Maybe we can mark our blockers as "roadmap issues", "top importance for
qgis team", or similar?
BTW, I did not start with the sextante bid because I'll meet Victor
soon, and we can discuss in more detail about the specific tasks, etc.
Comments welcome, I'd like to start and see if this approach can become
a viable resource for QGIS.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - Faunalia