[Qgis-psc] Fwd: Re: Using QGIS in our book

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Nov 4 03:43:07 PST 2014

Hi all.
Anybody is willing to manage this?
All the best.

-------- Messaggio Inoltrato --------
Oggetto: 	Re: Using QGIS in our book
Data: 	Tue, 4 Nov 2014 10:34:56 +0000 (GMT)
Mittente: 	Rebecca Youe <rebeccay at packtpub.com>
A: 	cavallini at faunalia.it

Hi Paolo,

Thank you for getting back to me, I really apprecaite the confirmation.

We will be happy to collaborate with you on this, it would be a pleasure. I can
introduce you to the authors if you'd like and you could perhaps discuss the outline
of the book with them? Alternatively, perhaps you or anyone else at QGIS would be
interested in becoming a Technical Reviewer/s for the book? This would entail
reviewing all the chapters of the book and providing feedback to the authors.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Rebecca