[Qgis-psc] Fwd: Re: Using QGIS in our book

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Tue Nov 4 05:34:13 PST 2014

Hi Paolo,

Please ask them about the Open Source royalty scheme for all their QGIS
books

https://www.packtpub.com/books/content/open-source-project-royalty-scheme

As I understand, they currently have quite a number of books on QGIS in
the writing process and it would be a shame if we would miss out on this
opportunity. (I failed to repeatedly bring this up for Learning QGIS 2.0
and thus it didn't happen. Trying harder this time.)

Best wishes,
Anita

--
anitagraser.com