[Qgis-psc] Donation "thank you" - email for bank transfers

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Nov 12 00:51:38 PST 2014

Hi Richard,

thanks for clarifying.

Il 12/11/2014 09:36, Richard Duivenvoorde ha scritto:

> Plz stop complaining about the structure, or fix it. You were there when
> we created this website, and faunalia uses exact the same technology for
> their site?

Sorry if I seemed to complain. I'm sure if the site is organized in this way, this
has been done for good reasons. I'm just saying that I find it difficult to know
which page to edit, because I only edit a few, and rarely, so I do not have a clear
mind map. I like a lot the technology used (for our site we have a very simple flat
structure, but Faunalia website is a tiny one).

> There is some 'system' into those pages which could not be build via rst
> but are created via a specific template for that page:
>
> The system: getinvolved/donations.html is in...
>
> getinvolved_donations.html :
>
> https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/blob/master/themes/qgis-theme/getinvolved_donations.html

Thanks for the clarification.
I can edit the page, I just need to know if I should remove Flattr: could you all
please vote?

Thanks.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu