[Qgis-psc] Donation "thank you" - email for bank transfers

Richard Duivenvoorde richard at duif.net
Wed Nov 12 00:36:48 PST 2014

Paolo,

Plz stop complaining about the structure, or fix it. You were there when
we created this website, and faunalia uses exact the same technology for
their site?

There is some 'system' into those pages which could not be build via rst
but are created via a specific template for that page:

The system: getinvolved/donations.html is in...

getinvolved_donations.html :

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/blob/master/themes/qgis-theme/getinvolved_donations.html

I will fix the link in the rst, which indeed is my fault (apparently a
copy of the getinvolved_index.html page....)

Regards,

Richard