[Qgis-psc] Vote: QEP #7 - Composer to Layout rename

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 13:19:56 PST 2014

On 13 November 2014 22:24, Anita Graser <anitagraser at gmx.at> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 11:47 AM, Nyall Dawson <nyall.dawson at gmail.com> wrote:
>> At this stage I'm just seeking approval for the user visible portion
>> of the name change.
>
> And the name change should happen together with the 3.0 release, right?

That's the current plan. If the composer rebuild QEP fails, I'll do a
straight rename for 3.0.

If the rebuild plan passes then the name change will be introduced by
the rebuild. This will either happen for 3.0, or possibly be
introduced earlier in a side-by-side fashion (as was done with the new
labelling engine, etc). Those implementation details can be discussed
when I submit the rebuild QEP.

Nyall