[Qgis-psc] Drakensberg map

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Oct 9 23:46:11 PDT 2014

Il 09/10/2014 21:55, Anita Graser ha scritto:

> if we decide to name 2.6 Brighton - we could afterwards ask our user base to suggest
> names. Each name suggestion has to come with a map image with appropriate license for
> us to use in the splash because I don't have the resources to go look for these maps
> for each release.
>
> Basically, +1 for Brighton if somebody can send me a map.

Hi all.
This is not a crucial issue for me, but if we want to use HF location names (which I
believe local organizers will appreciate, and deserve), Vienna and Essen come first,
as we had two HF each, the firs before Brighton.
Why not deciding the whole sequence now? Having a predictable release cycle will make
it easy and predictable.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu