[Qgis-psc] Fwd: Re: [Qgis-developer] Delay 2.6 release?..

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Oct 28 01:41:43 PDT 2014

Hi all,

We have to be a bit cautious about additional financial commitments. I
am not against also paying Giovanni for his work. But I am not quite
sure if we can afford it. With the payments for Jürgen and Martin our
bank account will be almost exhausted.

However:

- I do not know what we still have in PayPal - is it still Horst who
manages this? We did not have a PayPal transfer for 2-3 months. So
expect there to be some money in PayPal. Paolo - did you ask Horst to
forward us the PayPal login data?

- I don't know the exact amounts owe Jürgen and Martin.

I just wanted to mention that our funds will be soon exhausted and we
cannot commit to additional paid work currently, other than the 2 days
each for Martin/Jürgen.

Andreas