[Qgis-psc] HF refunds

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Mar 17 23:51:17 PDT 2015

Hi Tim,

Il 18/03/2015 07:28, Tim Sutton ha scritto:

> ​So for me th​e proposed change seems more vague rather than more explicit.

thanks for the comments. My idea was indeed to simplify the procedure,
that appeared too bureaucratic, and frankly we did not have the time to
adhere to. At the same time, the proposed changes make it more explicit
the crucial point (acceptance or denial).
I agree on adding the email address for application.
I think most requests do not need consultation anyway (core devs, psc
members), so the limit of 200 € is not very useful IMHO.
I'd appreciate more comments, then  can prepare a revised version.
Thanks again.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu