[Qgis-psc] Poll on release schedule?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Oct 13 23:22:29 PDT 2015

Hi,

Do you think it would be useful to have a poll to our users about the
preferred release frequency?

I would ask the following questions:

* how often should a regular (non LTS release) happen? 4,6,12 months?
* how often should a LTS release happen? 12,24 months?
* how long should a LTS release receive bug fixes? 12, 24, 36 months?

I could either do such a poll in the public, us just within the Swiss
QGIS user group. If you don't want to do this in public, I would still
do it in the Swiss QGIS user group - since I am personally interested in
knowing the public opinion.

Thanks,