[Qgis-psc] QGIS Board Chairman Election Results

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Wed Oct 14 01:19:06 PDT 2015

Hi all

​​Ok. We have all the PSC election results for the Board Chair now which
are as follows:

Please select your first candidate for PSC ChairPlease select your second
candidate for PSC ChairI want Gary back!Tim SuttonTim SuttonPaolo CavalliniTim
SuttonPaolo CavalliniAndreas NeumannAnita GraserTim SuttonAnita GraserJürgen
FischerTim SuttonTim SuttonPaolo CavalliniTim SuttonJürgen FischerTim
SuttonPaolo
Cavallini
​
I tally that at 6/9 votes to Tim Sutton as first candidate
and 4/9 votes to Paolo Cavallini as second candidate​

While I know I can never fill Gary's shoes I would be most honoured to act
as the project chair. It would be good to have Paolo listed as the
alternate should I be unavailable.

Assuming everyone is happy to continue on this basis, we can get the verein
registration documents signed and get this show on the road!