[Qgis-psc] Information on trade registry entry

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Wed Oct 14 01:23:08 PDT 2015

Hi Andreas

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 9:26 AM, Neumann, Andreas <a.neumann at carto.net>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I did some investigations about a trade registry entry. It seems that this
> is necessary only, if a business partner or governmental agency asks for
> it. One can do business without the trade registry entry. If we need a VAT
> number then we have to do the trade registry entry. Also, if our turn overs
> go beyond 100'000 CHF (which probably will happen sooner or later).
>
> I suggest to not do the trade registry entry unless a business partner or
> governmental department asks for it.
>
> It costs the following fees to do the trade registry entry:
>
> - CHF 400.- for a new entry
>
> - CHF 80.- to 160.- for changes in the charter/statutes (depending on how
> much of a change it is)
>
> - CHF 20.- for mutating persons on the board
>
> - CHF 50.- to get a legal document to hand over to business partners
>

> So - if we decide to do the trade registry - I suggest we don't do many
> changes in the statutes afterwards (better do them before) and only
> register 2-3 persons on the board (not all). I believe the new entry fee
> includes the initial registrations of persons.
>
> In any case - we would also need to have the physical signatures of the
> board members who shall be in the trade registry. And we would have to
> properly prepare the legal documents (signed charter, signed document of
> our foundation).

Ok I just sent another message to the PSC list with the election results.
Assuming that everyone is happy, we can print the verien docs here, I sign
them and courier them out to you. I would like us to press on and get the
registry done as I will need it to go to the potential first funders. That
document will give us the 'business number' right?

And yes I am looking forward for the day that we are turning over  > 100
000 CHF too :-)

> Cheers,
>
> Andreas

 * Desktop GIS programming services