[Qgis-psc] Possible venue for March 2016 QGIS Hackfest

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Wed Oct 14 05:06:10 PDT 2015

Hi

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 12:12 PM, Lluís Vicens <lluis at sigte.udg.es> wrote:

> [...]
>

> Dear all,
>
> We are still working with the following dates for organizing the Spanish
> FOSS4G + the Hack Meeting of QGIS + the QGIS International User Conference:
>
> From the 23rd to 27th of May
>
> As soon as we have more precise information, I will let you know. By now,
> we area looking for the different venues, rooms, etc. and how to combine
> all this activities.
> Thanks for your patience ;)
>

> Great thanks Lluís - I am going to run the dates / rough proposal past the
> PSC today at our meeting
>

> Hi Tim,
>
> Any news about this?

​Thanks for your email - we did discuss it in our last PSC meeting. My
feeling is that everyone is on board - once we have finalised dates etc. I
will put it to the board for a vote of approval on loomio. Is there any
news from your side? If you can basically write a short paragraph or two
explaining where the venu is, what the dates will be, what the support will
be, how mch you think QGIS will need to budget from our own funds etc. I
will put it to the PSC for vote of approval and we can start publicising it.

​

> Best reagrds,
> Lluís
>

> Regards