[Qgis-psc] Survey results

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Oct 16 00:37:20 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I have a couple of questions what we will do with the results? (
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1G6p3QFUJBfxv3ySnryDRGMmF-e7PHWUOwrGo9OH2Yog/viewanalytics
)

Will we publish the results to the public after a couple of days? I
would hope we do! Also in order to demonstrate that we are transparent

The versions in other languages (french, portuguese, spanish) - are they
separate and will have to be merged later on?

How do we deal with the comments? Will we classify them into categories
like:

- problems with stability
- release less often
- GUI nees overhaul
- too slow
- needs 3d
- needs better Cartography
- needs better print composer
etc.?

and see how many there are per category?

For some comments it clearly seems that some users are quite misinformed
or maybe judge QGIS based on their use of quite old versions ... or
simply aren't aware of our existing functionality.

I also saw in the results that Google doesn't like if you change options
during a running survey. When team changed the wording around LTR (long
term release), the results are now bogus. Tim will have to go into the
spreadsheet and change the old wording to the new wording to get
meaningful results.

Probably the same renaming will have to be done when we merge the other
languages.

Other than that it is impressive