[Qgis-psc] Survey results

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Oct 16 02:19:53 PDT 2015

Il 16/10/2015 11:12, Giovanni Manghi ha scritto:

> it is surprising for us (people who know every corner of the program),
> but if we think about common/basic users it is not. A few examples:

Quite right Giovanni, agreed fully. I'm working at making the whole
plugin collection a bit cleaner and more reliable, reducing redundancy
and having better description, but it's still easy even for skilled
users to miss very useful functions.
I think this should be addressed during the Py3 migration, where we'll
have to cooperate more closely with plugin authors, possibly missing
some plugins, maybe merging them when appropriate.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu