[Qgis-psc] Closing the poll?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Oct 26 08:35:42 PDT 2015

Hi,

I agree with Vincent. It would be better to close the poll and have a
new poll later (in a year or two). We will have different questions in
the future and a new poll would reflect that.

I would also suggest to make only few polls. Polls are usually annoying
and if we do them too often, we won't get a lot of feedback. Who really
enjoys filling in polls? I would be against doing polls for every
release. Only maybe every LTR release or for every second LTR release.

Andreas