[Qgis-psc] Moving the issue queue to github

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Wed Apr 6 23:48:50 PDT 2016

Hi Jürgen

On 04/06/2016 06:02 PM, Jürgen E. Fischer wrote:
> Hi Matthias,
>
> On Wed, 06. Apr 2016 at 15:09:38 +0200, Matthias Kuhn wrote:
>> Remaining issues:
>>
>>  * A user with which these tickets should be opened
>>  * Ask github to temporarily disable the api rate limit for this user
> (For starters)
>
> * convert textile to markdown (using pandoc? does that cover commit: links,
>   remapping of ticket links where necessary)
> * map authors, commenters to gh users
> * individual comments (using the user mapping and the original dates)
> * map ticket status, version, components etc to tags
> * migrate assignments
> * copy attachments.

Are we aiming for a feature-complete migration now? I thought we want
just something more than placeholders ;)

I'm still in favor of migrating only the necessary minimum and not the
bazillions of properties we have now.
What we do now in this migration will fade away anyway as time goes by,
bugs are solved and new tickets appear.

I don't think we'll turn off the current redmine instance, so it will be
still up for reference (sometimes).

Matthias