[Qgis-psc] Moving the issue queue to github

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 06:03:02 PDT 2016

Hi,
I think that using GitHub for bug report will help to homogenize issue
report process along QGIS projects (pointing users to the real place to
report things and the steps to do it wasn't really well documented and
could puzzle people imho). I'd have prefered a FOSS platform, that said.

>From a reporter point of view, does anybody know if it's possible for any
bug reporter to set labels and milestone (and assignee) while filling an
issue? AFAICS, only(?) committers have this right (unless it's a hidden
setting). Thus, does it mean that someone in the team will have to read
each bug report and assign it the needed metadata? This is the way we do
for website and Doc repo but the number of daily reports is far lower than
QGIS applications reports.

Regards,
Harrissou