[Qgis-psc] Moving the issue queue to github

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 01:38:12 PDT 2016

 Hi,

Actually, I'm not sure that how filter reported issues using tags is what
we should care about first. To use tags, they should be filled with the
issue report. How will this be done and by who? eg, Who will add the Qgis
release concerned by the bug reported? who will set the category? ... Will
all reporters think to add these information in their description? Does it
ease their reports steps? And if not done, ...?
"Bref", considering this point, will moving to Github ease life for
developers and bug list cleaners?
I think these are some other daily points that need to be analyzed before
moving...

Harrissou

Envoyé depuis mon HTC