[Qgis-psc] feature freeze with 54 pull requests !!!

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Sun Jan 17 00:08:00 PST 2016

Hi

There are only 7 un-merged pull requests with the milestones '2.14' (
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+milestone%3A2.14). That's
because the dev team made a huge effort reviewing the many pull requests.

#2676, #2358, #2630, #2342 seem to be new features. The others can be
classified as bug fixes.

Don't know if we should still merge those 4 pull requests. It seems fair
to me, but the decision is up to Jürgen as a release manager.

Regards,
Marco