[Qgis-psc] Which version should be LT?

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Thu Jan 28 08:54:48 PST 2016

On Jan 28, 2016 5:20 PM, "Neumann, Andreas" <a.neumann at carto.net> wrote:

>> We are trying/paying to create a 2.14/LT == translated version of the
>> docs also. Should that also be postponed now? :-(
>>

> I don't think that documentation/translation work will be "lost" if we
make 2.16 the LT, and not 2.14. 95% of what you document/translate will be
the same in 2.16. And besides that - documentation was nevery fully in sync

> Users are mature enough to cope with the situation that documentation and
what they see in QGIS is slightly different.

I agree with Richard. It's not about our users being adults. It's about our
project behaving professionally and that means not changing plans last
minute and having in-sync LTR documentation.

Best wishes
Anita