[Qgis-psc] Moving the issue queue to github

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Wed Mar 16 00:45:46 PDT 2016

Dear PSC,

Regarding the recent changes in one of the "blockers" to move the issue
queue to github (upload possibility) I would like to bring this table
onto the agenda.

As far as I can see the open questions now are:

* do we need to keep this on an infrastructure which itself is open source
* is migration of the current issue queue a "must have" requirement, a
"nice to have" or is it in contrary a chance to have a possibility to
get rid of legacy.

I would like to ask you to discuss this topic and if possible make a
decision on it. I would also like to propose to invite Giovanni to this
discussion for the expertise in this area.

Thank you very much and with best regards
Matthias