[Qgis-psc] Moving the issue queue to github

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Mar 16 00:52:53 PDT 2016

Il 16/03/2016 08:45, Matthias Kuhn ha scritto:

> * do we need to keep this on an infrastructure which itself is open source

IMHO this is desirable, but not necessary. What we surely need, for long
term peace of mind, is to have an easy way out. In case GH will not fit
our needs tomorrow, we can easily move the code to GitLab or any other
git server (even if less powerful/convenient). We should put ourselves
in the same position also for tickets.
All the best, and thanks Matthias for raising the issue.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu