[Qgis-psc] Moving the issue queue to github

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 00:55:37 PDT 2016

Hey Paolo,

I don't see any major risks staying on GH at the moment. Git (not GitHub)
lets just just move the repo if something bad every happens, as simple as:

git push newplace

and mailing everyone to update the location in there local copy.

Moving tickets should also not be a issue as GH are good and provide APIs
for all that. It's not in their best interest for lock people in to much as
it's a bit nasty and people will tend to look down on that.