[Qgis-psc] Moving the issue queue to github

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Mar 17 00:46:29 PDT 2016

Il 16/03/2016 21:12, Tim Sutton ha scritto:
> Hi Paolo
>
> A couple of questions and thoughts:
>
> 1) Will integrations like travis work with GL?
> 2) Are you proposing to use their hosted service, or a self hosted copy
> of the community edition?

I'm not proposing anything, just analysing the various opportunities.
What I'm mostly worrying about is to be trapped into an infrastructure
we have no control over. Your argument about the costs of migrating from
GH to GL worry me a bit: one powerful argument towards moving to GH was
that with git everyone has the full repo, so in case anything goes wrong
we could always rebuild our infrastructure.
In other words: I would feel safer if we had a quick way out of GH.
But maybe I'm overanxious, so if I'm the only one seeing this as a
danger, just disregard my notes.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu