[Qgis-psc] Moving the issue queue to github

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Tue Mar 22 09:24:21 PDT 2016

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 08:29:05PM +0200, Tim Sutton wrote:

> Of the others listed there I’ve heard of builedbot (I think it
> is quite old right?) and it looks interesting, the others look less
> interesting to me - it would be nice to know if others have experience
> using them.

Buildbot is the one we used to have at OSGeo level.
There was a buildbot master for each of a few OSGeo projects
and each project could provide build slaves.

It's older than the others, yes. Written in python.
Was lost during an infrastructure migration from OSGeo and
never came back. You can read some more info about it here:
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/discuss/2016-March/015742.html

I'm not sure if anyone ever tried to get travis or gitlab-ci
shared builders play the "buildbot slave" role in a buildbot
setup. Could be interesting to try that out.

--strk;