[Qgis-psc] Please review - draft email calling for QGIS Community Voting Member Nominations.

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Wed May 4 05:48:41 PDT 2016

Thanks Tim!

​> ​
On 05/04/2016 02:03 PM, Tim Sutton wrote:
​> ​
On 04 May 2016, at 12:21, Anita Graser <anitagraser at gmx.at> wrote:
​>> ​
Are the voting members selected for one year terms?
​> ​
​​
o they are non-expiring (like OSGEO Charter members I guess) or until they
withdraw their membership.
​>> ​
Do they have to be present at the annual general meeting?
​> ​
No, we will do the votes virtually (probably loomio with a closed group of
voters) and use 50% + 1 as the basis for quorum. At the AGM we will present
the results of the votes but not do any actual voting in the meeting.

​Ok, I'll forward the request to OSGeo as soon as our announcement has bee
published.

Best wishes,
Anita