[Qgis-psc] Vote eligibility for QGIS Community Voters

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu May 5 08:37:57 PDT 2016

Hi all,

Il 05/05/2016 16:30, Tim Sutton ha scritto:

> I guess Saber’s thinking was that if someone has taken the trouble to
> sign up there they are somewhat invested in QGIS and have probably made
> or responded to bug reports. I’d be curious to head Paolo’s thoughts
> since IIRC he was the one who originally proposed that nominations
> should come from within the QGIS committer group…

IMHO the list in http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/settings >
Members is rather meaningless.
My proposal was that the governance of the project should be inclusive,
leaving the majority of the power in the hands of people who actually
write QGIS.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu