[Qgis-psc] DRAFT: Extension to community member voting deadline and clarifications

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Wed May 11 14:35:14 PDT 2016

Hi all,
Tim, thanks for your answers and constant efforts to improve the process.
Questions:
Should I have the agreement of a nominee before nominating him/her or would
this be checked at the end of the process if he/she is in top10? the latter
will surely be better, imho.
Is the http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/settings/members page
supposed to be accessible to anybody? I do not have access (403) but hope
the concerned people have it.
There's a minor typo issue: "Redline" instead of "Redmine"

Regards...